Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to "From Farm to Gym to Table."  I've worked over the last year to bring high quality food options to the members of Crossfit Chciago through our organic grass fed and pastured meats and eggs from Meadow Haven Farm as well as the CSA we've just kicked off with Granor Farm.  I'm hoping this blog will enhance every one's experiences of these opportunities through recipe sharing, some nutrition ideas, and other hopefully useful content. 

We'll get things kicked off by posting a flurry of entries with pictures of the items from the weekly CSA with the intent of folks posting what they're doing with the items.  I know I get stuck in a rut going back to the same preparation often, so I'm really excited to see what everyone else is up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment